Monday, May 9, 2011

Lord of the Rings meets Finding Nemo

I am donating 100% of the royalties I receive on the next 5,000 copies (paperback or digital) that I sell of The Tempest's Roar, to organizations whose goal it is to save the whales and dolphins. And I would like to encourage you to buy my book to help in this cause: it is available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and other online booksellers in either paperback or digital versions (the Kindle and Nook versions are currently selling for $3.19).

Among those who have read it I think one reviewer said it best when he described it as Lord of the Rings meets Finding Nemo. To learn more about this story that blends scientific fact with speculative fiction and thereby appeals to both the head and the heart, please go to my website at www.rarclouston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment